Bruce has resided in Camden since 1982 and has practised in the Macarthur region since 1982 when he joined the firm in partnership with the late Paul Dignan after a career in the NSW Justice Department.
Bruce has achieved broad experience in all areas of legal practice and currently undertakes work in the following areas of practice:
- Conveyancing and Property Law
- Wills and Estate planning
- Deceased Estates
- Disputed Estates
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law
Bruce plays an active role in the business community in the Macarthur region.
His involvements include:
- Chairman Macarthur Business Enterprise Centre
- Chairman Kids of Macarthur Health Foundation
- Chairman of Carrington Centennial Trust
- Chairman St Gregory’s College Foundation
- Vice President of Macarthur Law Society
- Past Chairman Campbelltown Red Shield Appeal
- Past Chairman Campbelltown-Camden Sustainable Regions Committee
On the 26th January, 2001 Bruce was appointed as a Member in the General Division of the Order of Australia (AM) for his service to the Macarthur region, particularly through organizations promoting employment generation and job placement opportunities and to the community through a range of educational and social welfare groups.